NARUTO Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 – Debut Trailer (2013) | FULL HD
By admin On 27 Feb, 2013 At 03:39 AM | Categorized As Kino | With 2 Kommentare

Exclusive first demo of latest explosive chapter in the NARUTO Series playable from today until July 8th at Japan Expo, Paris. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 is coming to the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in 2013. LIKE us: Facebook.com FOLLOW us: Twitter.com XBLA, XBLIG and PC games on: YouTube.com More infos on XboxDome.de: n/a ABOUT THIS GAME ———————————— NARUTO Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3, the first Naruto game for home consoles to offer visuals in glorious 3D for ultimate Ninja immersion. To mark the announcement, the development team at CyberConnect2 have launched a first playable 2D version especially for fans attending the 13th Japan Expo, taking place from today until July 8th at Paris-Nord Villepinte Exhibition Center, France. NARUTO Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 will feature the most extensive character roster of any game so far in the series, letting fans engage with a huge number of their favourite personalities from the NARUTO universe, be they friend or foe. In story mode, players will be thrown into a series of thrilling adventures set in the village of Konoha, while the game’s electrifying fights will be punctuated with massive scale boss battles, including a fearsome confrontation with the gargantuan Nine-Tails. NARUTO Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 is coming to Xbox 360 and PS3 in 2013 DEUTSCH: NARUTO Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 wird 2013 für Xbox 360 und PlayStation 3 erscheinen und der erste NARUTO

Anzahl der Kommentare: 21 Kommentare

1. flareon64 sagt:

i heard its a shippuden online game, look up the youtuber bobsamurai.he had some info on it in a vid

2. MrGibsel sagt:

Get goosebumps when a new naruto game comes out but then remembers all the spammers online… But who cares this game looks awesome its a must buy for me this year haha

3. mariobro0193 sagt:

i’m guessin you don’t agree?
    I just mean I really enjoy the anime soundtracks and wish they would use those soundtracks it would feel less like an arcade game…. (Not hating, naruto fan 4life) I just enjoyed, rise of a ninja and broken bond much more because of the soundtrack and free roam.

4. mariobro0193 sagt:

I just mean I really enjoy the anime soundtracks and wish they would use those soundtracks it would feel less like an arcade game…. (Not hating, naruto fan 4life) I just enjoyed, rise of a ninja and broken bond much more because of the soundtrack and free roam.

5. mariobro0193 sagt:

Please get better soundtracks!!!!! The ultimate ninja storms have the dumbest soundtracks and it really almost ruins the entire game for me.

6. eliteflame69 sagt:

Minato at the end was a boss.

7. Rahiem Stanton sagt:

i am gettin that on my bday if its out by then

8. amigowerks sagt:

For real ? can you give me some more info ?

9. amigowerks sagt:

That’s a game I would buy.

10. flareon64 sagt:

they actually are

11. SasukeUchigoclan56 sagt:

Is clashes back?

12. Elvirx18 sagt:

they should make a naruto game where you can free roam and battle random people online,level up,customize clothes,skills,and explore the land and make like Gta 4 and 5 i think that would be alot of fun.

13. Urufu Lagman sagt:

challenge accepted…

14. Abenddammerung sagt:

My body is ready. 

15. Nazumorr sagt:

i hope its dubbed, haha

16. CrazyAlucard666 sagt:

this looks so much better than the shit stain that was storm 2.

17. kboyallday10 sagt:

this shit looks awesome

Hinterlasse deinen Kommentar

You must be Logged in to post comment.